Friday, July 19, 2013

Pretty darn proud of myself

My food log was getting kinda long so I figured I better post again!  (My apologies for the 'underline'...I can't get rid of it). 

So, I'm looking over my food that I've eaten over the last five days, and I'm noticing that I really am eating mostly REAL, non-processed food, I haven't overeaten or splurged, although I have treated myself  a few times, but felt good about it afterwards, so it's all good. Very little bread/pasta, and was able to avoid sweets that before there is no way I would have passed up.  Some days I eat a lot, but I'm eating when I NEED to eat, when I'm hungry, and really not eating when I'm not hungry. Some of the days look like I'm eating a TON, but the 3rd shift 2 days at a time really makes my eating "pattern" not really look like a pattern at all. But I feel good, and I'm still making progress.   I'm actually looking forward to my check-in on the first even!  Maybe all the nice weather and being in a bikini so often helps keep me motivated. Either way, I'm proud of myself! 

I even avoided eating a Cinnabon cinnamon roll that sat on my stove for two days, in plain sight. 5 rolls in a can, and 5 people in our family ... guess who did NOT eat one...this girl!!! 


Anywho....HAPPY FRIDAY!


Sunday

7:30am -  3 eggs, black beans, sausage, tomatoes, Franks Red Hot; Ezekial toast w/jam <---- New fave!
*BodyAttack / Abs*
11:30pm - Kind bar

Monday
2am - Shakeology/Protein
Black Coffee
3:30am - Steak & veggies (I was STARVING!  Finally a meal... 1st "real food" in almost 20 hours! This wasn't even by choice, we were slammed at work...ugh)
7:30am - 3 eggs, black beans, sausage, tomatoes, Franks Red Hot, 1 slice Ezekial toast w/jam
(sleep)
1:30pm - Steak/peppers/onion kebob +  spinach salad w/dried cranberries, blue cheese, sunflower seeds, bell peppers, balsamic vinegar/mustard dressing <--- yum!
4:30pm PWO - Kind bar, banana
*6:30pm BodyPump*
9pm - Jason's Deli: Salad bar=spinach & spring mix, 2 hard boiled eggs, bell peppers, onions, bean mix, almonds, low fat french dressing; 2 sm corn muffins, sm cup ice cream w/dark chocolate syrup & almonds

**Long Fast - 9pm - 7pm = 21 hours**

Tuesday
*Lift - Total body circuit (mostly 2x8-10) + Abs*
**Family night!**
7pm - Manicotti, garlic bread, ceasar salad + homemade banana bread (yummy!!!)

Wednesday
8am PWO - Plain oatmeal w/blueberries, banana, walnuts, cinnamon, Stevia
*9:30am BodyAttack*
Isopure Protein 2 scoops
12pm - 2 egg omelete with roast beef & cheese
Pita chips & hummus
(sleep)
6pm - Banana bread & milk
11:30pm - Salmon & veggies (sweet potato, bell peppers, onions, black beans)

Thursday
2am - Greek yogurt/berries/almonds
4am - Pear
6am - Shakeology/Protein
(sleep)

12:30pm - 3 eggs, black beans, sausage, salsa, hot sauce, oj
*Lift - Deadlift/Chest Press/Row*
(sleep)
6pm - Pita Chips/Hummus
Trail mix
Peppers/Hummus
1am - Salad (walnuts, cranberries, blue cheese, chicken, ranch) + pear

Friday
5am - apple/pb

No comments:

Post a Comment