Thursday, June 6, 2013

Eat Stop Eat

I completely had this blog completely typed, saved, and published, and then accidentally DELETED it!  Grr.... so here goes again!

This week hasn't been the best or the worst, but more good than bad ;)


Friday
Grilled cheese w/roast beef slices/avocado/tomato (w/butter) YUM!
WG English muffin/PB/agave/cinnamon + protein milk
Yummy steak, baked potato w/plain greek yogurt, cheese, butter
Ice cream cookie sandwich (see, not great, but worth it!)

Saturday
Oatmeal w/banana & walnuts + Protein milk
Steak & Shake Frisco + cheese fries (REALLY not good!)
Protein shake
Greek yogurt/half banana/almonds
Salmon, veggies
Kind bar
Ritz crackers

Sunday
2 NutriGrain blueberry waffles/pb/agave/cinnamon, milk
Protein shake, banana
Two brats on buns
Nuts/dark chocolate mix
Vanilla Greek yogurt/berries/almonds
2 chocolate chip cookies (gave in at work) + apple slices/carmel
Crackers

Monday
Chicken & Ranch Mcwrap/2 nuggets
Nut mix & kind bar
Panera salad (turkey fugi apple!) + baguette
Cookies & milk
Smirnoff (2)

Tuesday
Pecan pancakes/eggs/bacon/OJ (brunch with Kaleb at LePeep!)
English muffin/pb/agave/cinnamon + protein milk
Spaghetti w/grilled chicken breast, garlic bread, milk
Cheese, tortilla chips, 1 beer

Wednesday
24+ hour fast (water/black coffee)


I did it!  26+ hour fast (30+ hours between actual meals). And I broke my fast at 1am this morning with a salmon filet & veggies, greek yogurt and berries. Was much easier to do than I thought (the last 6 hours was at work).  I used to do daily 16/85 fasts most weekdays, but with my new work & workout schedule, it made that nearly impossible. So I am instead going to follow the Eat Stop Eat lifestyle (1 or 2 24-hour fasts per week). Anyone considering intermittent fasting or wanting to know about it, the "Eat Stop Eat" book (by Brad Pilon) is the Bible of I.F. I really do think I'll like this approach better than the daily fasts, so I'm pretty excited about it!  (Me, excited about NOT eating?!!)

Anywho, feeling good about this week!  I'm not weighing in until Saturday (which is the day of Steve's 20-year high school reunion!). 

Ta ta for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment