Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Here's the last few days' log. I'm going to start including my workouts too. I've talked myself out of home workouts before so might as well make myself accountable for those too! 

MondayBroke my fast at 6pm (27 hrs)
*Rest day*
6pm Leftover sushi + protein/berry shake
2am Tenderloin sandwich, fries w/ranch (so so so good!)

Tuesday2pm Turkey sandwich
Clif bar + protein milk
*BodyPump*
Pretzels & peanut butter
1am Grilled chicken, couscous, steamed veggies
Peanut M&Ms...moment of weakness. Worth it. 

Wednesday7am Omelette (cheese & sausage), two slices WG toast w/butter, OJ
Clif bar, Banana
*HIIT - 4 Tabata sets*:
  - Warmup: Butt kicks, Jumping Jacks, High knees, Tuck Jumps
  - Set 1: Plyo lunges, Pushup jacks
  - Set 2: Squat Jumps, heavy overhead push press
  - Abs: Medicine ball - Upper/lower, Obliques
6pm Pulled pork sandwich w/cheese, baked beans
Greek Yogurt w/berries


Two BodyPumps and BodyCombat tomorrow...wish me luck! But then Girls Night!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I have a quick question about your blog, could you email me please? Thanks!!

    Melanie : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Sorry, I'm just now seeing this...you can email me at lesliehylton81@yahoo.com . Thanks!

    ReplyDelete