Monday, June 24, 2013

Super fun weekend...totally worth the extra calories

My Saturday/Sunday eating (ahem...and drinking) was not good, health-wise, but I planned for it to not be good, so I'm ok with it.  Not often do I get a weekend off with no kids whatsoever, and boy did I love every minute of it (and every calorie)!  

Back on track today, feeling good after my 24-hour fast (boy I timed that well didn't I, right after my weekend that I'm off?!), and prepared for another few days of healthy eating (being in a bikini so often also is definitely keeping me motivated!) until I splurge again on Thursday.  BUFFETT!! Yay!  Not that I'm a big Buffett fan or anything, but an entire day of hanging out and drinking with some of my favorite people, (hopefully in the sunshine!), and enjoying life (and again, no kids)!

Kaleb did talk to me on the phone today. He's at Grandma's now, still not homesick. He's been gone a week now and still only talked to me on twice...and today he only talked because I told him I had something exciting to tell him. That we are going to get a dog! It's my friend Courtney's American Bulldog-Shar pei mix, and he is ADORABLE! She is moving to Alaska... Love the dog, but I will miss Courtney dearly! :( (Don't worry Court, we'll take care of Conan! And it means you must visit me every time you're home!)

Anywho, here's my food:


Friday
2am Greek Yogurt/berries/almonds
5am Cliff bar
(Sleep)
Kind bar, EAS Lean whey protein
6pm Panera Steak & Blue Cheese chopped salad
Mixed Fruit, Greek yogurt
Peppers, Hummus

Saturday
8am(PWO)- Ezekiel toast, pb, agave
*BodyPump, BodyCombat*
Muscle Milk Protein
12:30pm Grilled cheese w/Turkey,avocado
***The fun starts now***
(Pre-Indians game:)
1 Strawberry-rita
5:30pm - 2 brats, homemade chips w/ranch
Strawberry shortcake dessert
Vodka
1 beer
M&m's at the game...the BIG bag!
11pm? - Hot Box Pizza & cheese sticks

Sunday
9am(PWO)- Oatmeal, half apple, walnuts
EAS Lean Protein
*BodyCombat, CX Worx*
1pm - Hamburger patty (no bun), kettle chips
***The fun continues!***
On the boat: Vodka, captain morgan
3pm - Spinach artichoke dip & chips, fries w/ranch
6pm Strawberry shortcake, frozen margarita
Start fast 6pm

Monday
*Heavy Lift*: Squats (hit 200lbs today!!), Barbell overhead press, chin-ups, + Abs & 5-minute hover(fasted, BCAA's afterwards)
6pm (broke fast)- 2-egg omelette w/cheese & roast beef, 2 pieces ezekial toast w/homemade jam, OJ
10pm Kind bar
2am - Tilapia, couscous, veggies

Tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment